Thursday, August 1, 2013

My poor neglected blog

Good thing my blog welcomes me back like the father welcomes the prodigal son...

A quick recap of the last eight weeks:

There have been lots of bunnies born and sold.

Goats are still pregnant and I clearly can not identify goat gestational phases.

Our young hens have started laying eggs... Except the Easter eggers, they're holding out on me.

Garden is flourishing! And has provided many meals.

Grocery budget has done well.

Working on reaching zero-waste status.

We're attempting going gluten free for Cheyenne's health issue. Which now makes us gluten, dairy, soy, corn, coconut, pineapple and raisin free.

Emmi is potty training.

Alex, Baillie, Cheyenne and Dakota will be attending school at the church this year while I get some things under control around here.

Purchase of the house will be final TOMORROW!

I've switched the goats and hens to store bought feed. Working on the rabbits, but there are a lot of them!

Lowering the water bill has become a high priority.

Still haven't found a new baby sitting job.

Most importantly, God is still in control.

I think that's about it. I'm purposing to a better job up dating the blog because this is something I enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment