Monday, February 3, 2014

Here we go again!

It's a new month!
Another chance to reach my goals!

Here are my mini goals for this month to help reach all these goals before the year ends.

1. Read the bible and 4 other books
I will keep up with my bible reading plan, finish the devotional I'm reading and start a new book.

2. Take a meal to one family/person a week
Pick families and get it done... I need to plan ahead a bit better this month.

3. Get off TANF
I'm waiting to hear back from a job interview from Friday. I have set my income goal for this month at double last money's goal, let's see how this goes!

4. Grow or produce most of our food: grocery goal budget is $200 or less
This month's grocery goal is $350. I also want to get a potato tower started and get the terrarium planted with salad greens.

5. Get involved in another ministry at church
I'm going to see if I can get a regular nursery position instead of just subbing.

6. Work on house: paint interior, replace carpet, upgrade some insulation
This month I want to paint the laundry room and cabinets, paint the living room, price consultation and peek under the carpet in the kids rooms to see what I find.

7. Build up stock for craft fairs: completely 10 projects a month, not including orders
Projects to completely: 1 blanket, 3 plarn bags, 6 dishcloths

8. Eat better: more organic, no soy, mostly GF, less sugar
All new incoming food will be continue to be organic. I'm going to cut the soy completely this month. I also need to clean the pantry, which may rid me of all the wheat flour out there.

9. Stop smoking
Hopefully I'll kick the habit this month. But minimum I want 10 smoke-free days.

10. Expand animals and their housing: add 1 goat, 3 ducklings, 3 chickens, 8 rabbits, 1 goat pens, custom rabbit cages
I'll add one more goat and finish the rabbit cages this month.

I keep aiming high, over all and monthly. Yet I keep meeting and exceedingly my goals, so here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment