Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April goals

Here we go again!!! Another month of goals, which I plan to write out and put up on the wall in the kitchen to help me stay focused!

1. Read the bible and 4 other books
Stay on track with bible reading and start another book.

2. Take a meal to one family/person a week
I have 3 families lined up already, so I just need to pick one more.

3. Get off TANF
I have set my income goal for the month and also want to lower my expenses by at least $50.

4. Grow or produce most of our food: grocery goal budget is $200 or less
Grocery budget goal: $300

Steps to get us there:
~Get lots of starts going
~build at least one raised bed
~build milk stand and keep milking Pepper Rose
~get rid of wild rabbit

5. Get involved in another ministry at church
I'm just going to continue to help out where I can.

6. Work on house: paint interior, replace carpet, upgrade some insulation
This month's to do list:
~touch up laundry room
~paint girls room
~install outlet/switch insulators

7. Build up stock for craft fairs: completely 10 projects a month, not including orders
Projects to complete: all orders (5 items), 1 blanket, 1 plarn bag

8. Eat better: more organic, no soy, mostly GF, less sugar
At this point, this is one I just keep making progress on. We've accomplished no soy, now I'm focusing on the gluten free part and always buying as organic as the budget allows.

9. Stop smoking
No smoking. At all.

10. Expand animals and their housing: 3 ducks, 1 goat pen
~Add 3 duck hens
~Build second goat pen

No comments:

Post a Comment