Sunday, June 15, 2014

Weekly Goals ~ June 16th

Well, working 4 days a week is wonderful, but does take some adjustment!

Finance
~Earn $400... almost!
~Cut budget by $25... I found about $5 to cut but I'm not sure what else can be cut

Animals
~Get buck and drakes sold... check!!!!

Food
~$10 budget... blown, I spent $43

Sewing/knitting/crochting
~finish off mending basket... done
~30 rows on Afghan... I accomplished 11 rows

Reading
~Bible, get caught up... still not caught up
~Clean House chapter 10... didn't even touch it
~Sheparding a Child's Heart Chapters 10-12... done

Business
~Stock Etsy shop, at least 5 more items... 3 items stocked
~Make 8 business cards... nope
~Contact local Saturday market... still didn't do it

Homeschooling
~Accomplish at least 2 hours of school per day... only 2/6 days

Projects
~Put up new clothes line... nope

And there were no additional accomplishments. I am actually very discouraged. While I know I did a great deal this week, I don't think I made the best use of my time. I need to be more diligent and watchful of my time!

I'll be adding a few new categories this week to encompass all my monthly goals.

Finance
~Earn $300
~Assess water, electric and gas usage for possible cuts

Animals
~enlarge chicken run

Food
~no buy week

Sewing/knitting/crochting
~30 rows on Afghan
~find/make night gown pattern
~print purse pattern
~reusable produce bags

Reading
~Bible, get caught up
~Clean House chapter 10
~Sheparding a Child's Heart Chapters 13-15

Business
~Stock Etsy shop, at least 5 more items
~Make 8 business cards
~Contact local Saturday market

Homeschooling
~Accomplish at least 2 hours of school per day

Projects
~Put up new clothes line
~rest of carpet up

Garden
~tie up peas
~cut and freeze some herbs

Other
~1 meal delivered
~meet with pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment